Fixed Changing Tables
The University of Zurich provides changing tables in various buildings.
- Building KO2, room E-51, ladies’ toilets
- Building KO2, room E-58, ladies’ toilets
- Building MEN, room A-11, men’s toilets
- Building MEN, room A-12, ladies’ toilets
- Building ZUI, room B-26, ladies’ toilets
Close to City Campus
- Building KIR, room 1-108, toilet facilities
- Building BIN, room 4-A.41, men’s toilets
- Building BIN, room 4-A.42, ladies’ toilets
- Building BIN, room 1-C.42, toilet facilities
- Building AFL, room E-097, ladies’ toilets
- Building Y05, room G-40, ladies’ toilets
Key to Building Names
- Building KO2: Karl Schmid-Strasse 4, 8006 Zurich KO2 floor plans and directions
- Building MEN: Künstlergasse 10, 8001 Zurich MEN floor plans and directions
- Building ZUI: Plattenstrasse 11, 8032 Zurich ZUI floor plans and directions
- Building KIR: Kirchgasse 9, 8001 Zurich KIR floor plans and directions
- Building BIN: Binzmühlestrasse 14, 8050 Zurich BIN floor plans and directions
- Building AFL: Affolternstrasse 56, 8050 Zurich AFL floor plans and directions
- Building Y05: Winterthurerstrasse 190, 8057 Zurich Y05 floor plans and directions
Mobile Changing Tables
Do you need a changing table nearby? In your department? At the cafeteria? Somewhere else?
The Gender Equality Commission (GEC) provides mobile changing tables free of charge. Please contact the Office for Gender Equality and Diversity at the site you need the table. email@example.com, Phone: +41 44 634 22 19.
At each major UZH building, the University of Zurich offers mothers a special room in which to breastfeed. This is generally the first aid room. To find out where your closest feeding room is located, please have a look at the following information sheet.
Please let us know that you are using these rooms, some of which have a refrigerator. Contact Erika Koller, Head of Operational Health and Safety: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Phone: +41 44 63 54178 / +41 44 63 54410 (Sekretary SU)